Quality Assurance Specialist
- Performs incoming inspections of components, supplies, and tools.
- Assists with product release testing of catheters and implants.
- Performs in-process inspections to support manufacturing.
- Ensures product & component testing / evaluation is conducted according to GMP and established internal standards.
- Maintains/manages incoming inspection queue with minimal supervision.
- Performs incoming inspections of materials/subassemblies; ensures that all inspections are performed per established procedures and specifications.
- Ensures proper labeling and inventory transfer of dispositioned materials and finished goods.
- Assists in performing investigations into product inquiries, nonconformances, process and product deviations.
- Ensures controlled areas such as the QC lab and quarantine cage are kept neat and orderly and maintained per established procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma; AA degree preferred.
- GDP, GMP, Word, Excel, measurement techniques, proficiency using measurement tools such as calipers, visual measurement systems, InSpec software, and working in a CER.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance or related experience in the medical device industry; well-developed written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving techniques, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be detail oriented.
Menlo Park, CA