Therapy Marketing Manager
Therapy Marketing Manager possesses a unique set of skills in support of therapy advancement, clinical excellence, and broad marketing support for the Parachute therapy.
This position is responsible for assisting with content development, management and execution of professional education / clinical marketing activities to support clinical trial and product commercialization objectives. Target audience includes global internal “employee” and external “customer” stakeholders. Position responsibilities, accountability and scope include:
- Management of the US Pivotal Trial Patient Queue including:
- Tracking of all upstream activity of the patient pathway including screening, patient scheduling and case scheduling. Build, maintain, and communicate detailed enrollment forecast models to boost business intelligence and assist clinical and field management.
- Oversee Core Lab activity and develop information system documentation to support clinical trial execution (patient imaging submission) and Core Lab reporting reconciliation; prepare reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitor change.
- Communicate with clinical team and field team to handle deployment of case coverage personnel. Provide clinical teams and management with accurate, actionable reports that allow them to see exactly what’s going on and focus on executing their tasks.
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and or innovate new processes / programs to keep teams as efficient as possible. Work with field management to maximize effectiveness, incorporate feedback into internal initiatives and expand appropriate therapy advancement tools and strategies.
- Facilitate and ensure communication and understanding among all teams involved (Clinical Ops, Regulatory, Therapy Advancement, Manufacturing, Finance).
- Product Management of Parachute System including:
- Manage global product configuration (including labeling and IFU) working closely with RA to ensure market opportunities align with appropriate local Regulatory requirements.
- Work with Field team to maintain awareness of customer preferences and needs.
- Serve as Global Field representative on cross functional projects.
- Support product launches for both direct and distributor channels.
- Develop content for marketing literature & therapy advancement programs.
- Assist planning and execution of customer facing activities (scientific congresses, site events, advisory meetings).
- Assist strategic marketing efforts including company’s publication program and corporate communications.
The Therapy Marketing Manager operates under general or minimum supervision, and performs duties with latitude for judgment. It will work both independently and cross-functionally.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science or undergraduate degree required.
- MBA degree a plus.
- Clinical Marketing, Product Marketing, Therapy Development, or Field Operations experience.
- Proven track record of successfully supporting development of therapy.
- Demonstrated excellence in performing detailed business analysis functions including development of business process models.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership ability.
- Must be able to effectively negotiate internally with other internal groups, and work across functions to support various business initiatives.
- Strong organization skills and project management experience.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in medical device industry or novel therapies.
- Experience with acceleration of enrollment of multi-center clinical trials.
- Experience with Clinical Trial Management Systems (EDC – Merge).
- Emerging Growth Company, “hands on” experience.
- Well-developed computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, Access.
Menlo Park, CA